100% of public donations funds clean water projects.
We depend on gift aid and corporate grants to cover everything from staff salaries to basic office systems to office rent and supplies. Every penny of Zakah, Sadaqah and Lillah received is used strictly for charitable purposes. We pride ourselves in being completely transparent and aim to provide you feedback from the moment you donate, to the end charitable project you have donated to.
Quba Trust understands the importance of amanah; the responsibility and accountability it brings.
It is why every single pound that Quba Trust receives is fully allocated to its designated project. Not a single penny is removed for other purposes.
For example: If a donor gives £5 with the intention of helping a provide food aid, Quba Trust will ensure that the widow receives the full £5 inshaAllah.
Since the charity’s inception in 2014, not a single penny has ever been deducted for fundraising or administration costs.
Your much appreciated donations will be used at the discretion of the trustees, to be applied within Quba Trust charitable objects.
- When donating via the website or via bank transfer, please indicate the charitable aim(s) you wish your donation to be applied to, we treat these donations as restricted funds. If any funds are not referenced, the trustees may use those donations for any project at their discretion.
- If we collect insufficient funds to complete the charitable works for which you have donated towards. The Trustees will use their discretion to move additional funds from General Funds to complete the project.
- If the charitable need for which we have collected for no longer exists or has been completed, then the trustees will use their discretion to ascertain the intention of the donors and any surplus funds would be allocated towards another appropriate similar project.
- We can also collect and correctly apply donations by Islamic Categories, like Fidya, Kaffarah, Zakat, Aqeeqah, these are restricted by Shariah Criteria, in which the trustees will select the country based on overall considerations.
All the charity’s costs are covered by:
– Tax reclaimed from the UK government’s Gift Aid scheme. This allows taxpayers to increase the value of their donation by 25%. This additional money is allocated to the charity’s administration fund.
– We partner with corporations for matching programs, public campaigns, employee engagement and other fundraising ideas tailored to the business’ market and brand.
– From technologies to office furniture, much of what our staff uses is donated by generous businesses. We’re deeply grateful to those who provide equipment and materials to help us get the job done with quality and style.