As winter descends and temperatures drop, survival becomes much more difficult for the people of Syria. Human Care Syria is preparing for this intense winter time as best as possible in order to help as many people as we can. Providing whatever you can towards our Winter Campaign will make a big difference to the lives of those who are most in need.
- 13.5 million people in need of assistance.*
- 6.6 million people are internally displaced.*
- Last year many parts of Syria saw the harshest winter as temperatures dropped to -13 degrees.
- Syria is the worst humanitarian crisis in the world today.
- At least 1.2 million homes have been destroyed.
- Refugees cannot afford clothes or fuel to keep themselves warm.
As of October 2015 reliefwenb.int/OCHA
Quba Trust wants to keep our Syrian children and families warm and full of hope. Each child we keep warm is a child testifying that people care. These children are not forgotten. We are all doing what we can to keep them warm and get them through this cold season.
Will you help?
We have two goals for this campaign. Read on and see How the Little Engine Could….. It is amazing what people can do when they want to do good and help others. One Person at a Time, One Humanity Closer is all what Quba Trust is about.
1) Heaters, winter clothes, firewood – emergency winter needs for very poor, displaced women families with young children and often elderly family members inside Syria. These families live in very cold shelters and are cold. Many live in areas under siege where the urgency is dire. We need to help.
2) Hope and caring – as we help families survive the cold, we are sending a strong message of hope and caring here from the US. It is very important to us that children living under siege and in very hard living conditions know and feel that the outside world cares.
We are very excited and relieved that you want to help. Donate and spread the word. Let’s keep Syria’s children warm!
Time is of the essence, so donate and spread the word.